Friday, September 23, 2011

Men's Forum; Wednesday September 14th

All four of the candidates were invited to appear before a Big Canoe Men's Forum to explain their platforms and be grilled by Big Canoe's best! One of the many unique attributes of Big Canoe is the opportunities for its residents to get together and share common interests. So many of my generation's men have been very busy with their careers that they had not developed the relationships and interests as we wive were able to do, that is until retirement!  Big Canoe men are making up for lost time!! I bet that there are more men playing bridge, tennis and of course golf than women on any given day!  The Forum is a group of about 15 men that periodically get together to discuss current events, both local and national. I would love to be a fly on the wall for some of their conversations; I bet most meetings are interesting, amusing and exceptionally intelligent!
I would like to thank The Men's Forum for the opportunity to appear before them and hope that I was able to answer their questions adequately. I have to admit that standing in front of all those Captain's of Industry and  Indian Chiefs was a bit intimidating but a great experience!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment